Descriptive Text about Hamster



My Futsuka

 Have you a pet? Ok, now I would like to describe you about my pet. It is a hamster. It is a male hamster. I named him Futsuka. In Japanese Futsuka means two. I gave name Futska because he is the second hamster that I have.
I don’t know about his origin country. I bought him in a pet shop in this city.
Fustka is 29 days years old. He is very small. His body lies between 6 and 8 centimeters. He is very cute. He has soft grayish-white fur, red eyes, and sharp nails. He also has long mustaches. It will be shocked when I touch it. He also will bit my hand when I hold it. His hobby is sleeping. Sometimes he sleeps in the cylinder in the cage or he likes sleeping in the corner of his cage. He likes biting his cage. Maybe he wants to exit from his cage. I often issue him from his cage, because I think he will be bored if he always in the cage.
I fed him every day. His foods are sunflower’s seed, corn, and so on. Sometimes I give him vegetable because he is still a baby. His favorite vegetable is cabbage and he drinks a lot of water every day.
That’s all about my Futsuka. Thank you for reading it.
                                                                                                                                                     

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CONTOH ESAI KEBERSIHAN SEKOLAH

Pengaruh Budaya Bacson-Hoabinh, Dongson dan Sa Hyunh terhadap Perkembangan Budaya Masyarakat Awal Indonesia